While I won’t continue to post too many updates about The Side View here on Knowledge Ecology (which will remain my personal blog for philosophy-related work), I did want to give readers a quick status report on where TSV is today, a few weeks after launch.
A few quick updates and requests:
- We’re continuing to roll out new ways to follow our work. You can now subscribe to our podcasts on iTunes, YouTube, and SoundCloud. (We’re up to four episodes, with episode five coming on Monday.)
- If you feel so inclined, please subscribe, rate, and review the podcast on iTunes.
- We hit over 4,000 views in our first week, and we’re well over 5,000 views total as of this post—not bad for site that’s only 18 days old!
- I also want to draw your attention to our Patreon page, which we’re using to help offset the costs of running the site and producing our content. Please consider donating to our efforts if it’s within your means.
- We’re on Twitter @TheSideViewCo and we just set up our Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/TheSideViewCo/
- Finally, for those of you who have an idea for an essay, a recommendation for a podcast guest, or just want to reach out and talk about The Side View in general, please get in touch with us via our contact page.
Save for any major milestones or new pieces of content that might be of interest to Knowledge Ecology subscribers in particular, I won’t continue to post minor TSV updates like this one here. And as soon as this flurry of initial launch goals dies down, I’ll get back to posting about that dissertation of mine that still needs to be finished . . .